Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My Plan

Ever since we found out we were having a boy, I had it in my head that he would be a "daddy's boy". First, because it's important that a boy spends time with his daddy and second so that I can get an hour here or there for myself! This weekend my plan was officially put into action. John was outside almost all day Saturday and Sunday so I would casually wander out there with Jackson to check up on him. Each time, John would let Jack ride with him on the mower or tractor. Sunday night we were walking outside and John was going to put the mower back in the barn. As soon as he sat down Jackson almost jumped out of his stroller trying to get to him. John ended up having to take him for a few spins so the poor kid would settle down!

mowing the lawn

"brush hogging" the pasture

So, I think I have officially created my "daddy's boy" and based on how long it takes to mow the lawn and the fact that John is extending the pasture, I'm in for several hours of free time while the two of them play outside!

1 comment:

Jane said...

Min, I'm catching up on the blogs and I love the tractor pics. But how can you manage to change your background so frequently? Very impressive...