This past weekend we had family pictures taken at our house. the weather was BEAUTIFUL and we had a great time. We won't get our pictures back for a few weeks, but the photographer put some of them up on her blog and you can see the 2 new ones i have here on my blog. (i promise to shrink the massive pic of me and John and Jackson as soon as I figure out how). You can also visit the photographer's blog by clicking here: http://www.sparkcreativephotography.blogspot.com/
If you are looking for a photographer, I would highly reccomend checking out Spark Creative. I'm so happy with how they turned out! I will post more pics when we get the CD in the mail--hopefully in a couple weeks or less!
Update: we received the CD in the mail and the entire group of photos (218 in all) have been posted online. you can check them out here http://sparkcreative.smugmug.com/ if interested.
1 comment:
what a beautiful family picture!
Cute new blog layout by the way, well its new to me anyway, as its been a little bit since I have visited.
You are looking great Minday!
Post a Comment