Friday, December 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Jackson!

Yesterday was Jackson's first birthday! I can hardly believe a whole year has gone by. He is such a happy, funny little boy and we enjoy every minute with him. I can't even remember what life was like before him. Happy Birthday Jackson!
Last night we had John's family over for a little celebration. Jackson was SOOO tired he didn't really know what was going on, but he was a trooper anyway. Here are a couple pics:
Cake--last minute pickup from Meijer. whew!


I'm pretty tired, but i'll give this stuff a try hey! not bad. anyone else want some?
freshly bathed and ready to open gifts--
cute clothes from the grandparents, but my camera batteries died.
a Tonka rug from mom and dad! (the cake cars fit perfectly on it too!)

My own rocking horse from Jessica and Jacob!Has anyone seen my cowboy hat?

Much better!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Looks like he loved that horse! Must have gotten a 2nd wind b/c doesn't seem too tuckered out :)