Monday, March 31, 2008

Rainy Days

I've been hearing a lot about blogs lately and have gotten several emails from friends including links to their blogs and have had a lot of fun reading them and catching up on their current events. Of course, their blogs then have links to their friends blogs with links to their friends blogs, etc... before I knew it, I was catching up on news from people I didn't even know existed! (admit it, you've all gotten sucked into the "blogs we frequently visit" links on your friends pages).
Anyway, I figured that if I'm so interested in reading about what Sarah and little Mikey did on their last playdate at Bounce World, someone out there might be interested in what I'm doing too. Well, that, and it's a very dreary, rainy day, the baby is sleeping, I have no work to do and no TV, so why not create a blog?
So, here it is. "The Dupras family blog". But, since John undoubtedly has absolutely no interest in blogging, it will turn into the "Mindy and Jackson blog", and since Mindy has no interest in being showcased on the internet it will more likely turn into the "what funny thing did Jackson do today" blog.
So, there you have it. my first post. I'm not sure how often it will be updated. you'll just have to keep checking to see!!

1 comment:

ASchaaf said...

Welcome to the world of blogs! I admit that I've read the blogs of many strangers, who now I think are my closest friends...they just don't know that.

Amy Schaaf