I don't have much else to write about. things in the Dupras household have been pretty ho-hum this winter. it's so stinking cold out that I rarely venture out of the house and when I do it's just for a quick run to the store or running errands. Man, I'm ready for Spring!
One exciting event that has been happening lately is Jackson voluntarily going to bed. he is still napping 2x a day and sleeps for about 12 hours at night (no need for anybody out there to crush my dreams and tell me this will end soon. just let me live in the moment). The last couple of days when he starts getting whiney or just when it is getting close to nap time I'll say "are you ready to go night-night?" and he'll drop what he's doing, point to his bedroom and walk over there and stand by his crib. I lay him down, cover him up and don't hear a peep out of him. is that a great kid or what?!?
1 comment:
I'm ready for Spring too. Well, I do like Winter and I like having the snow stick around, but if it were just a few degrees warmer outside then life would be good.
Keep enjoying these great napping days and long sleepy nights. If only the 3rd kid would sleep as well as the first. :)
Post a Comment