The weather has been pretty nice the past week or so. a few cold days, but also a few nice days where we could get outside. Jackson is so happy to just be out in the sun, going for walks and picking up sticks. We got him a new swingset, but dad has to do a lot of "civil work" (as he calls it. too long in the construction industry i guess) before we can put it up. John is building a retaining wall and bringing in more dirt/sand and leveling out the area where the swingset will go. I hope he keeps his motivation because I'm looking forward to Jack being able to play out there with toys other than sticks and dirt!
Yesterday (Thursday) I went to my cousin's neighborhood garage sale and picked up some great outdoor toys for Jackson. He LOVES the new car I got him and is starting to get used to the excavator and tunnels as well. Today is BEAUTIFUL so as soon as naptime is over I'm sure we'll be heading back out to play some more.
Here are a few pics of us enjoying the nice weather:
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |

No comments:
Post a Comment