Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Waterslide!

I am having trouble posting a video to Facebook, so I'll put it here. Yesterday Jackson was playing on his "waterslide" so I took a couple videos. I should have known better than to show him how to watch them on my camera.

(PS, the pool is intentionally that far from the slide because when I had it closer he would overshoot it and hit the far wall of the pool. I guess this time he didn't have quite so much momentum. Of course, nothing phases this kid.)



4 comments:

chris said...

so delicious! he even sounds like you and tim back in the olden days!

Renee McCaul said...

I watched this three times because it just made me laugh -he is tooo cute!

Tracy said...

Mindy, how were you able to take this video and not laugh out loud? This is awesome!!

Mindy said...

Truthfully Tracy, this was about the 5th video I had taken and wasn't really paying attention. it wasn't until i played it back for him that I even noticed he did a face-plant!