Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Bedtime Stories

This post is mostly for me. I'm beginning to realize (yes, it has taken me 2 1/2 years) that Jackson is growing up SUPER quickly and I am forgetting a lot of the cute things he does. I keep thinking I need to start a book to showcase these memories, but in the meantime I'm going to try to take more videos so I can remember his little mannerisms, his tiny voice, and the cute way he pronounces some of his words.
Every time I put Jackson to bed he wants me to tell him a story. He will list the characters in the story and I have to come up with something that includes all of them. He's been doing this for a few weeks now and the list keeps getting longer and longer. Here he is before naptime today (sorry for the poor quality. I didn't realize how dark it was in there).






In case you missed it, that's: Grace, Ella, Maddy, Eli, Nolan, Avery, Papa, Grandma, Mommy, Daddy, Daddy's Truck, Jackson's Truck, Cottage, Papa, Grandma, Papa's Boat, Boat Ride. I tried to get him to list some more (like he usually does) but I guess he was in the mood for a short story today! :)

No comments: