I can't believe he's 6 month's old already. Everyone tells me how quickly they grow up and boy, they weren't kidding! I can barely remember the days of frequent feedings, sleepless nights, swaddling, sleeping in the bassinet, etc... He still eats a lot, but no longer throughout the night (thank goodness), he's sleeping great, his receiving blankets barely cover him, let alone wrap around him, and he outgrew the bassinet months ago. He's also--eating babyfood, rolling over, sitting up (still a little top-heavy though and frequently tips), giggling, talking (a.k.a screaming), and loads of other stuff I couldn't even imagine him doing a few short months ago.
It's so much fun to watch him grow and change right before our eyes. we're so blessed to have him and enjoy every minute of watching him grow into a healthy, happy little boy! Happy 1/2 Birthday Jackson Wayne!
3 days old and looking like a baby bird

Jackson today at 6 months old
No comments:
Post a Comment