Thursday, July 3, 2008

6 Month Pictures

A couple weeks ago we had Jack's 6 month pictures taken and I was so excited to get them back today! A friend of mine from high school took them and she did an awesome job. (2 of my friends have already asked for her contact info, so I must not be the only one who thinks Jackson is cute!).

The slideshow below only shows some of my favorites. If you are interested in seeing all of them, or if you just want to check out her website you can go to www.sparkcreativephotography.com enter the site and on the right is a link called "clients" click this link and you will be prompted for a password. The password is Jackson--warning, there are close to 100 pictures there, so it takes a while to get through them.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Such sweet pictures. It must have been so hard to pick your favorites. They grow up so fast don't they?

Jane said...

Mindy, those are great pictures, and Jackson is just adorable. Who is the friend that took them? I would totally ask for her info if I didn't live halfway across the country...

Mindy said...

Rose Vonk (now Petrowski) took them. I'm hoping we can work it out for her to take family pictures this fall. i just can't get enough pictures. :-)