Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Summer Update

I was not-so-gently reminded today that it's high time I update my blog. There really isn't much to write about, so I'll just recap our summer so far.

Most of the time we stick pretty close to home, but we have been fortunate enough to go on a couple of outings this summer. We've been to grandma and grandpa's cottage, visited some friends camping here in Grant, been to the zoo, the Sand Lake carnival, the Gerber Baby Food Festival and tomorrow we're visiting the Children's Museum.

Aside from those adventures, things have been pretty slow around here. Jackson is growing and changing daily and is ALL BOY. His favorite things to do are:
Ride the 4-wheeler
Ride the tractor
Ride the lawnmower
pick vegetables out of the garden
Climb anything (the couches, his swingset, the lawnmower, daddy's step ladder)
go for walks in the backyard

Here are a few pics of our summer so far. I promise to get better at taking pictures of things other than Jackson, but for now this is what you get:

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Summer Update

Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox

1 comment:

Tracy said...

It took me a few pictures before I realized that was Simon with Jackson. This is such a fun age, the way they copy everything they see. Very cute.