Along with the beautiful weather comes a little Spring Cleaning of the barn. John was out checking the batteries on the 4-wheeler and the lawnmower (of course both were dead) and Jack and I went to check things out. He's still too little to ride on either of them, but hopefully this summer he can mow the lawn with daddy.

That will free me up for a couple hours at least!! Fortunately John didn't take him out on the 4-wheeler because as he was putting it back in the barn the brakes went out! He said he "crashed"--into what, I'm not sure. I'm afraid to go out and look. So, it looks like it will be a while before Jackson gets to ride, but for now he's content just sitting on it.
1 comment:
Hi Mindy - I found your blog because you left a comment on Amy's blog. The cycle of blog hopping is endless! Glad to see Jack is doing well. We were in the hospital at the same time. Lauren is only a day or two older than Jack.
Post a Comment