What a beautiful weekend! It was so nice to be outside these past couple of days. Saturday I opened up the windows and cleaned the garage. It was great just being outside, even if it meant having to clean the garage. Sunday we went to church and I finally got to dress Jack in a sweater vest that he got as a hand-me-down from his cousin Eli. He looks like such a little man. After church John wanted to work outside (can't blame him), so I went to visit my parents and mom and I went for a walk with Jack in his stroller. Did I mention how nice it was to be outside??

The first signs of Spring always remind me of one of my favorite poets--e.e. cummings. Thought I'd post one of his poems in case there are other fans reading this post:
i thank You God for most this amazing
day: for the leaping greenly spirits of trees
and a blue dream of sky;and for everything
which is natural which is infinite which is yes
(i who have died am alive again today,
this is the sun's birthday;this is the birth
day of life and love and wings;and of the gay
great happening ilimitably earth)
how should tasting touching hearing seeing
breathing any - lifted from the no
of all nothing - human merely being
doubt unimaginable You?
(now the ears of my ears awake and
now the eyes of my eyes are opened)
-e.e. cummings
No comments:
Post a Comment